East Medina County SUD's emergency number is the same as the daytime number. After hours the automated telephone message gives you emergency phone numbers to call if you have an emergency.
AFTER HOURS METER READING ONLY (830)709-9810
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER (830) 709-3879
Please DO NOT call the Sheriff's Department OR 911.
Emergency can be defined as the following:
If you are without water or lower than normal water pressure
- Check your system for leaks. If the problem is in one faucet only or if you've had plumbing work done recently check the aerators on your faucets, they may be stopped up. Check the meter, if it is turning that is an indication that the leak is in your plumbing system.
- If you determine the problem is not in your plumbing, call the office at 830-709-3879. If after hours call the number listed in the above Contact Information.
Please have the following information ready when you call.
- Your name and account number (to locate your property).
- The nature of the problem (no water, low pressure, air in lines, odor).
- When the problem was first noticed.