As your local water utility provider, we strive to keep you continually updated on all matters related to your water service. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will gladly assist you!
STAGE 1 WATER RESTRICTIONS ARE NOW IN EFFECT!
Upon the declaration of a Demand Management Stage (DMS) or Critical Period Management Stage (CPMS) by the Board of Directors, compliance with the DM or CPM demand reduction measures shall be required and compliance with the voluntary measures shall be encouraged and expected.
STAGE 1 -
- All users must practice water conservation and preservation.
- No person may use District water for landscape watering between the hours of 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
- No person may use District water for washing automobiles, sidewalks, driveways, carports, or any other type of artificial ground cover.
- Restaurants and other eating establishments are prohibited from serving District water to customers except upon request from the customer.
- Every customer who owns or has possession of a swimming pool must cover the pool with an effective evaporation cover, screen, or evaporation shields when the pool is not in active use. Active usage includes necessary maintenance that requires removal of the cover, screen or shields.
- Livestock watering will be permitted in water troughts only. (Filling earthen tanks will not be allowed).
July 10, 2020
June 30, 2020
EMCSUD Business Office is closed to public to protect our customers, employees and the community due to an increased level of COVID-19 cases in and around the District and Medina County. Please...
August 27, 2019