Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
- District operating policies, rates, fees and regulations are adopted by the Board of Directors who are elected by the registered voters of the District’s Bounded Service Area.
- The staff does not make policy, nor do they make decisions as to who will and will not be held to these policies, rates, fees or regulations.
- The staff and employees of the District will make every attempt to satisfy your concerns or questions.
- If you have a complaint or concern that cannot be handled by the Superintendent, Mr. Bruce Alexander, please address your complaints or concerns in writing, to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will respond to your written inquiry at the next available meeting.
- Please call the office for details of the Policy. The complete Policy may be purchased for a $10.00 fee, or borrowed with a $10.00 deposit at the District office, or viewed on the web page.