The phone number for service calls after normal business hours, on weekends and holidays is the same phone number used for all service calls. Afterhours calls are directed to a serviceman on-call and available as needed.
24 HR. PHONE # FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE (830) 709-3879
Please DO NOT call the Sheriff's Department OR 911.
If you are without water or have lower than normal water pressure:
- Check your system for leaks.
- Check the aerators on your faucets. The may be stopped up. Our water comes from the Edwards Aquifer that may contain small amount of dissolved limestone.
- Check the meter. If it is turning or the last two digits are changing with all faucets off, you may have a leak is in your plumbing system.
- Call the district at (830) 709-3879 for assistance.
Please have the following information ready when you call.
- Your name, address, and account number so we can find your location on our system maps.
- The nature of the problem (no water, low pressure, air in lines, odor)
Each Serviceman has a District issued cell phone for communications. Please leave a voice message if the serviceman does not immediately answer the call.
They may already be out working on another related call.